- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Jun 6, 2017
- [+] More Details
Panopreter Basic Review
Panopreter Basic is a Freeware app filed under text to speech software and made available by Panopreter for Windows.
The review for Panopreter Basic has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Panopreter Basic 184.108.40.206 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Read text aloud and save the spoken speech as mp3 and wav audio files:
Panopreter Basic reads text, text file, rft file, web page and word document with natural sounding voices, and converts the text and files into spoken audio files in wav and mp3 formats. User can adjust voice volume and speed. The word or sentence being read will be highlighted. Support batch files conversion, support a wide variety of languages and voices, support UNICODE fonts.Panopreter Basic features and highlights:
- Read text files, rtf files, Microsoft Word document and web pages
- Read the characters, words, phrases or longer text you have inputted in the window
- Create audio files in wave (.wav) and mp3 (.mp3) formats, batch file conversion supported
- Highlight the word or sentence being read
- Adjust voice speed and volume
- Play music when it finishes reading the text
- Support a wide variety of languages and voices
- User friendly and simple to use
Panopreter Basic is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from text to speech software without restrictions. Panopreter Basic 220.127.116.11 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
- Panopreter Basic Download
- Freeware Text to Speech Software
- Major release: Panopreter Basic 3
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Panopreter.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.